5 items found
19 Mar 2020
Early morning peak-time concessionary travel pass restrictions lifted to help Greater Manchester’s older and disabled get to shops during Coronavirus outbreak
• Peak time concessionary travel pass restrictions lifted to allow older and disabled people free travel for essential journeys during morning rush hour.
• Refunds available for some Metrolink 28-day and annual passes.
• Non-essential travel by public transport discouraged as public transport services expected to reduce in frequency.
05 Feb 2020
26 Sep 2019
- Double daily rail passenger numbers in regional centre to 200,000 by 2040
- Triple use of Metrolink across wider city-region
- Simple, convenient multimodal zonal ticketing
- Rebuild trust with a locally accountable GM Rail service
- Locally accountable rail network delivers reliable and frequent services
- GMCA to shortly consider the next key step in bus reform process