22 items found, showing page 2 of 2
Thanks to a helping hand from Transport for Greater Manchester (TfGM), Guide Dogs continues training its dogs safely using a bus.
- Campaign across Greater Manchester on how to stay safe
- Business owners and employees urged to follow Safely Reopening GM guidelines
Bus, tram and rail passengers in Greater Manchester will be required to wear a face covering for the duration of their journey from 15 June.
- GM residents urged to only travel if necessary and cycle, walk or drive as first choice
- Public transport for those who need it and only use it as a last option
- Those who must use it asked to follow guidance to keep themselves, staff and public safe
- Metrolink services to increase frequency from next week to allow social distancing
Ring & Ride minibus services have relaunched across Greater Manchester - with safe social distancing in place - to help vulnerable residents make necessary trips.
- Do not travel unless it is absolutely essential – stay at home, protect the NHS, save lives.
- You should only be travelling for work, supplies, to care for others or for medical reasons.
- If you have to travel, drive, cycle or walk, use public transport if you have no other option.
- If you have to drive slow down and take care on the roads – reduce pressure on the NHS.
- Metrolink tram frequency is reducing to a 20-minute service
Statement from TfGM Customer Director, Stephen Rhodes, on the Coronavirus pandemic.
Mayor announces plans for thousands more women to benefit from extension of Women’s Concessionary Travel Pass
The Mayor of Greater Manchester, Andy Burnham has announced his intention to extend the Women’s Concessionary Travel Pass, offering thousands more women the opportunity to benefit from unlimited off-peak travel in Greater Manchester.
Wigan’s new bus station has proven to be a big hit with users during its first year - with customer satisfaction levels increasing almost threefold.