7 items found
21 May 2020
- GM residents urged to only travel if necessary and cycle, walk or drive as first choice
- Public transport for those who need it and only use it as a last option
- Those who must use it asked to follow guidance to keep themselves, staff and public safe
- Metrolink services to increase frequency from next week to allow social distancing
03 Apr 2020
- Do not travel unless it is absolutely essential – stay at home, protect the NHS, save lives.
- You should only be travelling for work, supplies, to care for others or for medical reasons.
- If you have to travel, drive, cycle or walk, use public transport if you have no other option.
- If you have to drive slow down and take care on the roads – reduce pressure on the NHS.
- Metrolink tram frequency is reducing to a 20-minute service
05 Feb 2020