5 items found
• Mayor plans immediate talks with Government to accelerate bus franchising, with new target of 2024
• 95 electric vehicle charging points to be delivered by end of the year, with a further 200 by end of 2022
• Bike hire scheme to launch in November, with delivery partner announced next month
• 100km of cycling and walking routes to be completed by end of year
• Mayor asks TfGM to accelerate plans to bring Metrolink to Middleton as part of regeneration vision for town
• Mayor to chair inaugural meeting of Bee Network delivery board
People and organisations across Greater Manchester and beyond have just a few days left to have their say in a major consultation on how the city-region’s buses should be run, before the deadline of 11:59pm on Wednesday 8 January 2020.
More than 2,500 responses have been received at the halfway point in a major consultation on how Greater Manchester’s buses should be run.
Greater Manchester is launching a major public consultation to get a wide range of views on how the city-region’s bus services should be run.