11 items found
21 May 2020
- GM residents urged to only travel if necessary and cycle, walk or drive as first choice
- Public transport for those who need it and only use it as a last option
- Those who must use it asked to follow guidance to keep themselves, staff and public safe
- Metrolink services to increase frequency from next week to allow social distancing
19 Mar 2020
Early morning peak-time concessionary travel pass restrictions lifted to help Greater Manchester’s older and disabled get to shops during Coronavirus outbreak
• Peak time concessionary travel pass restrictions lifted to allow older and disabled people free travel for essential journeys during morning rush hour.
• Refunds available for some Metrolink 28-day and annual passes.
• Non-essential travel by public transport discouraged as public transport services expected to reduce in frequency.
05 Feb 2020